Are you getting married in Las Vegas this year? We offer helpful tips to make that special day even more memorable.
Planning a destination wedding in Las Vegas can take some work, and now we offer tips that can make this experience go off without a hitch. While wedding bells ring frequently in the entertainment capital of the world, preparations can make the big day truly special.
Use these helpful tips courtesy of Totes Newsworthy to plan a wedding in Las Vegas:
- File proper paperwork. Just like most other cities, Las Vegas requires each couple to fill out a marriage certificate. This document can be obtained by presenting a form of ID at the Las Vegas Marriage Bureau.
- Make it unique. Getting hitched in Las Vegas is something that many folks plan to do. We encourage guests to make their wedding ceremonies unique by adding that personal stamp that can set each event apart.
- Secure a chapel. While there are plenty of Las Vegas chapels that are open all hours, some may require advance booking. Look online, speak with staff members and if possible, take tours before deciding.
- Prepare the wedding wardrobe. Brides and grooms wanting to look their best on the big day will need to dress accordingly. Plan on bringing suitable attire or provide enough time to adequately shop for the right outfits in Las Vegas ahead of time.
- Capture the experience on film. We know the importance of memorializing a couple’s special occasion. If there won’t be any skilled photographers attending the wedding, plan to hire someone to take photos before, during and after the wedding.
- Don’t forget the honeymoon. One of the best things about planning a destination wedding is having both the wedding venue and honeymoon location in the same place.
When heading to Las Vegas to get hitched, there are a few things to keep in mind. Using these tips as a guideline can relieve some of the stress and increase the joy of this exciting time.