The aroma and taste of these oatcakes is sensational! You’ll want to eat all of them, and best, without guilt, as they contain no refined sugars. Let’s do it:
– 2 cups oats
– ½ cup almond flour (add 1 cup almonds in a food processor until powder)
– 1 cup mashed red apples
– 1/3 cup liquid coconut oil
– 3 tablespoons agave or maple syrup
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– ½ teaspoon cinnamon
– Pinch of salt
1. Mix applesauce, coconut oil, agave and vanilla in a bowl.
2. In another bowl mix the oats, almond flour, cinnamon and salt. Once well blended, unite the wet mixture of the other bowl.
3. Make small balls of the mixture and place on a greased tray.
4. Once you have all the cookies on cookie sheet, with wet fingers in water, give the round shape and the desired thickness.
5. Place in oven at 250 degrees, and remove when they’re golden.
6. Allow to cool before removing.