DALLAS – Anyone who’s never experienced Yellowstone can use the tips offered by Wholesale Inventory Network to head out to this magnificent national treasure after Memorial Day. Known for its magnificent size, beauty and natural features, this park is truly amazing in every way.
Wholesale Inventory Network recommends tourists do the following when coming to Yellowstone this summer
- Plan ahead. This time of year is the most popular because visitors can avoid closures, are able to access much if not the entire park, can see wild animals roaming and avoid harsh conditions present in other seasons. Visitors looking to make the most of their vacations here need to know that nearby resorts book up quickly. Guided tours, horseback riding trips and wagon rides also require advance reservations.
- See some less popular sights. While Old Faithful and Mammoth Hot Springs are top destinations not to be missed, there are many other notable sights. Check out Yellowstone Lake, Natural Bridge, Hayden Valley, Pelican Valley, Gibbon Falls, Firehole River, Norris Geyser Basin, Roaring Mountain and the Virginia Cascades.
- Pack necessities. While there are shops in and around the park, goods may be offered at premium prices and selection can be slim. Wholesale Inventory Network notes, the weather fluctuates greatly here even during the summer. High temperatures may be in the 80s and lows can fall below freezing. Summer thunderstorms are also a common occurrence, so be sure to bring those raincoats!
- Tread lightly. When visiting a natural environment like Yellowstone, travel responsibly. Bag and dispose of any trash properly to keep the park looking beautiful. Follow the park rules, especially those pertaining to animals. The wildlife here may be stunning, but these animals are indeed wild and can be very dangerous when they feel threatened.
- Don’t forget Grand Teton. Since it is so close to Yellowstone, Wholesale Inventory Network advises stopping by neighboring Grand Teton National Park. This amazing place is filled with photo opportunities and things to do.
Summer is a fun time to head out to Yellowstone. Using these tips from Wholesale Inventory Network can make the trip even better.
Media Contact: Wholesale Inventory Network, Wholesale Inventory Network, 877-390-1597, [email protected]