Photographers won’t miss a thing this fall when using this Los Cabos top shot list, courtesy of Grand Solmar Resort and Spa.
- Lands End. The famous lands end is truly one of the most scenic parts of Baja California Sur. A quick hike from Solmar, or along the beachfront, some of the best photos spots can be captured.
- Sierra de la Laguna Mountains. This diverse ecosphere is home to native wildlife, hot springs and canyons. According to Grand Solmar Resort and Spa, the granite mountains are the perfect place to capture sweeping vistas on film.
- San José del Cabo Church. This Baja landmark is the perfect subject for more architecturally minded photographers. Deemed a must-see by Grand Solmar Resort and Spa, this chapel affords photo opportunities both inside and out.
- El Cañón de la Zorra. This desert oasis, Fox Canyon, houses natural pools, rock formations and even waterfalls. Imagine the shots photographers can take here! Contact Grand Solmar Resort and Spa concierge to make arrangements to visit.
- Chileno Beach. Not only is this place a snorkeler’s paradise, it is also ideal for anyone needing peace and quiet to get those creative juices flowing before the next shoot.
- El Arco. The rock formation that compromises the Arch of Cabo San Lucas is arguably one of the most photographed spots in all of Mexico. Located where the Pacific Ocean meets the Gulf of California, Grand Solmar Resort and Spa knows this site is not to be missed.
- Playa del Amor. This famous seafront section just begs to be photographed. Grand Solmar Resort and Spa advises tourists to access this beach by taking a water taxi from the local marina.
- Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park. Underwater photographers can shoot amazing pictures of more than 800 species of aquatic life at one of this park’s three living reefs.
Now there’s no need to worry about missing photo opportunities in Mexico. Grand Solmar Resort and Spa makes it easy for photographers to capture postcard-worthy shots when vacationing in Los Cabos. Interested travelers can learn more at http://grandsolmarresort.com.