The very best tips to make a fall trip to Vegas perfect for all Vacationers.
Vacation Fulfillment knows fall is the perfect time to come to Las Vegas. The crowds have thinned out from summer vacations and the weather has cooled off a bit. But before people plan their next Sin City vacation, they should keep these tips in mind.
1. Don’t buy casino drinks. Wait until arriving at a table or slot machine. In an effort to keep people in the casino spending money, the casinos offer free drinks as long as visitors are playing their games. Vacation Fulfillment says people may have to wait a bit longer for their drink than they would if they ordered it at the bar, but it will save them cash in the long run.
2. Buildings aren’t as close as they appear. Because of the mammoth size of many of the casinos on the strip, visitors’ eyes can be deceived into miscalculating distances. Travelers will get tired out early if they try walking from casino to casino along the 4-mile Las Vegas Strip. Vacation Fulfillment recommends using the Las Vegas Monorail or the trams to get around.
3. Pack water, sunscreen and a light jacket. The latter item may seem strange to list for a trip to a desert city; however, when visitors move from the hot street to the cold interiors of the casinos, they will be glad they have that light jacket.
4. Try to avoid peak dinner times. In Las Vegas, the peak dinner hours are between 6 and 8 p.m. It is better to try and eat between closer to 5 p.m. or after 8:30 p.m. This is especially true for people who want to visit a buffet as the lines can become unbearable. Vacation Fulfillment says these eating hours work well, too, with the usual show times, since many shows do not serve dinner anymore.
5. Take the time to sign up for player’s clubs. Even people who don’t do too much gambling will find this is a great way to get freebies and discounts on shows, restaurants, attractions and more. Vacation Fulfillment recommends people swipe their player’s club card everywhere they go within the property.
Savvy travelers who want the best in accommodations, amenities and customer service know to turn to Vacation Fulfillment. No matter if it’s a Las Vegas vacation or a world tour, this industry leader can help members find their perfect trip. To learn more, visit https://vacationfulfillment.com/main/