Recently, the new golf practice area and putting green was opened! Guests and Owners can now enjoy practicing their short game at the resort and having fun with friends and family. The rules and regulations re below, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Hours of Operation
- 8 am to 8 pm
- Reservations and equipment pick up can be handled at La Tiendita supermarket.
- The cost is $12 per person for 1 hour with equipment.
- If you do not require equipment, the cost is $10 for 1-hour access.
The cost includes
- 1 Putter
- 1 Sand wedge
- 5 Golf balls
- Bottled water
Putting Green Rules and Regulations
- Hours of Operation are from 8 am through 8 pm
- No minors below age 10 will be permitted access
- Golf shirts (collar) and shorts or pants are required, no bathing suits or swimsuits allowed.
- Correct footwear will need to be used, running shoes, or soft-soled shoes, golf shoes, no sandals, high heels, platform, or any time of footwear that could be dangerous on the grass and damaging to the surface.
- No pets allowed on or near the facilities
- Food and beverage are prohibited
- Only chip shots, putts, and sand practice shots are permitted
- The use of face shields and or face masks is recommended while using the facilities
- Maximum occupancy of 20 persons permitted
For more information please visit Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences official website.