Top Reasons to Cancel a Timeshare Membership Revealed by Timeshare Legal LLC and CEO Christian Highlander
Anyone who has purchased a timeshare may have concerns and a need to cancel; Christian Highlander, CEO of Timeshare Legal LLC shares some of the most popular reasons why this may be necessary.
Purchasing vacation ownership may not be the right decision for everyone for a variety of reasons; Timeshare Legal LLC and CEO Christian Highlander explain this frequent occurrence. Recognized as a leader when it comes to aiding timeshare owners who “want out”, this legal group highlights some reasons why this type of ownership may not be for everyone.
- Salesperson used pressure sales tactics. Timeshare salespeople can often use hard sell tactics when potential buyers come along. Sometimes unsuspecting vacationers are lured into somewhat of a timeshare trap where they are promised an incentive for their time such as theme park tickets or a mini-getaway if they take a comprehensive tour of a timeshare property with a sales representative.
- Financial status changes. CEO Christian Highlander points out that a buyer’s finances may not always stay the same. Job loss, unforeseen emergencies and medical expenses may take precedence over vacation spending. Owners may find that they need to allocate their funds elsewhere and can’t afford the extra expense of a timeshare, adds Timeshare Legal LLC.
- General buyer’s remorse. Anyone who has ever regretted making a particular purchase understands that buyer’s remorse can strike at anytime. So for owners facing this dilemma, unloading a timeshare can be the next step; a company like Timeshare Legal LLC can help. Although there are recession periods in place as mandated by state laws, you can still review your options with Timeshare Legal!
- Lifestyle changes. While going on vacation every year for a lifetime may seem great at the time of purchase, circumstances may change. CEO Christian Highlander notes that children grow up and tastes change, so staying happy with one particular timeshare unit forever may not be entirely plausible.
- Unaware of additional fees. Paying the purchase price is one thing but affording maintenance, exchange, annual and membership fees can be quite another. Timeshare Legal LLC and its CEO Christian Highlander understand how these fees can become overwhelming.
Owning a timeshare is not always the experience that everyone imagines it is. There are many reasons to cancel a timeshare membership these days, notes CEO Christian Highlander. Timeshare Legal LLC is glad to help unhappy timeshare owners find a viable solution.
Why Timeshare Legal?
• Timeshare Legal is the Original timeshare cancellation company
• A+ rating with the New Jersey 2Better Business Bureau
• 100% success rate
• 100% money-back guarantee
• In accordance with all federal, state and local laws
• Approaching $100 million in cancelled timeshare debt since 2009
Timeshare Legal’s experienced staff is ready to consult with timeshare owners who feel they have been misrepresented into making a purchase.
For a free consultation: Call 1-888-247-5664
Find out more at the company’s website: www.timesharelegal.net