Marina Fiesta Resort and Spa offers the best location for experiencing Cabo San Lucas. Here are the top tips and suggestions for getting the most out of its favorite locations this fall/winter.
Guests of Marina Fiesta Resort and Spa can easily access the best shopping and dining areas in all of Cabo San Lucas. The amazing location of this resort affords visitors one of the most convenient locations in Baja within close proximity to both the Golden Zone and Puerto Paraiso Shopping Mall.
When staying at the Marina Fiesta Resort and Spa, tourists are ideally situated next to the following:
- Restaurants. Los Corsarios Steak House and Bar, Los Deseos Mexican Restaurant, Presto Restaurant, Baja Lobster Company, Imomo Sushi House, Jack’s Bar and Grill, Baja Brewing Company and Ruth’s Chris Steak House are a few of the fine dining options available here. More casual stops include Häagen-Dazs, the Coffee Factory, Señor Sweets and Johnny Rockets.
- Souvenir shops. The Marina Fiesta Resort and Spa is nearby many places where tourists can shop for Mexican souvenirs. Find varieties of tequila at Hacienda Tequila. Ocean Blue and Le Best are two shops offering assorted souvenirs. Find authentic Mexican crafts, clothing and treats at Huichol Ethnic Art Store, 100% México, Mi México Magico and Fiesta Mexicana.
- Boutiques. Tourists can enjoy shopping in Tommy Bahama, Serdio, Nautica, Springfield, Cortefiel, Lacoste, Kenneth Cole, Pacific Blue, Cabostyle, Jean Machine and Adolfo Dominguez. Find luxury fashions at Carolina Herrera, Savaltore Farragamo and Vilebrequin when vacationing with Marina Fiesta Resort and Spa.
- Entertainment. Even if shopping doesn’t resonate with visitors, there is still plenty to do at the Golden Zone and Puerto Paraiso Shopping Mall. Play the slots at Casino Caliente, catch a flick at the Cinemex and stroll along the marina boardwalk.
- Jewelry and accessories. Guests of the Marina Fiesta Resort and Spa can easily access all that sparkles in Cartier, Swarovski, Ultrajewels and Diamonds International. Sunglass Island, Cabo Hats, Watch my Watch, Pineda Covalin, Tous, MontBlanc and Lombok Exotic Touch are stores that specialize in accessories.
Now tourists can stay right in the heart of the action when vacationing in Los Cabos. Marina Fiesta Resort and Spa is well located for anyone looking to shop, dine and have fun in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico this fall/winter. For more information about Cabo San Lucas or planning a trip here, visit Marina Fiesta online at their official website: http://www.marinafiestaresort.com/