5 benefits of yoghurt you didn’t know
The yoghurt is one of our favorite foods; either at breakfast, as a snack or dinner. In addition, this dairy, calcium-rich, has great properties for digestive health. Check out the benefits of yoghurt.
Some yogurts, the added with probiotics, contain good bacteria for the digestive system. They are rich in vitamins and minerals. Here are some of the benefits:
· It is a great source of calcium, vitamins and carbohydrates. These help improve the body’s defenses.
· The yoghurt with probiotic (Bifidobacterium) can improve digestive ailments such as burning sensation or gases.
· Thanks to the amount of calcium, increases the amount of beneficial bacteria in the intestinal microbiota in the body and improves the immune system.
· Lactic acid bacteria prevent the occurrence of gastrointestinal infections and allergies.
· Can help fight cavities and gum disease, thanks to Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus containing.